Dr. Nandi’s Thanksgiving Relish
Dr. Nandi's Thanksgiving Relish
- 1 12- oz package fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated raw sugar
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger minced, (choose soft nuggets)
- 3 cups raspberries , fresh or frozen (not thawed)
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in sugar and crystallized ginger.
- Gently stir in raspberries—it’s fine to crush some of them.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to let the flavors combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!