Dr. Nandi’s Grilled Vegetable Salad
Dr. Nandi's Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 2 zucchini cut in half crosswise, sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash cut in half crosswise, sliced lengthwise
- 1 sweet onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 red bell pepper cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- Combine zucchini, squash, onion, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) for 10 to 1
- 2 minutes, turning once, or until just tender.
- Whisk together vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; slowly whisk in remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Add grilled vegetables and basil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!