Refreshing Cucumber Chili Paletas
REFRESHING CUCUMBER CHILI PALETAS
Always use organic when possible
- 5 cups cucumber, seeded, diced, peeled
- 1 cucumber, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 fresh jalapeno, seeded, diced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups fresh lemon or fresh lime juice
- 3-4 oz paper cups
- 15 sticks popsicle sticks
- Using a food processor or a blender, add 5 cups cucumber, jalapeno, chili powder, juice and sugar. Blend or process until very smooth.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, pour mixture over a measuring cup with a spout. Throw away any extra pulp
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups evenly. Add 3-5 pieces of cucumber Stir
- Top cups with plastic wrap Put a little slit for stick to go through. Place sticks in center of cups.
- Place cups in freezer fir 4-5 hours until firm .Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!