- 4 low-fat whole grain or whole wheat waffles
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping thawed
- Toast the waffles according to package directions.
- Place one waffle on each of 4 plates and mound 1/2 cup strawberries on top.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp whipped topping over each and serve.
Reprinted from The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook by Chef Devin Alexander and the Biggest Loser Experts and Cast (c) 2009 by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. The Biggest Loser (TM)and NBC Studios, Inc., and Reveille LLC. Permission granted by Rodale, Inc., Emmaus, PA 18098. Available wherever books are sold or directly from the publisher by calling (800) 848-4735. www.devinalexander.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!