Flavor-packed Thai Chicken Cabbage Wraps
Dr. Nandi's Thai Cabbage Leaf Wraps with Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vertically sliced organic red onion
- 1 lb. ground organic chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 16 napa Chinese cabbage leaves (about 1 head) Lime wedges (optional)
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add first 3 ingredients to pan.
- Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring to crumble.
- Return chicken mixture to pan; stir in mint, cilantro, juice, fish sauce, and pepper.
- Spoon about 3 Tbsp chicken mixture onto each cabbage leaf.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!