Dr. Nandi’s Chicken Curry
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts or cashews optional: add half in and leave half for garnish
- 2 cups prepared steamed jasmine rice
- Salt to taste
- Combine above ingredients in a crockpot, turn on medium heat and cook for roughly 2 hours.
- When cooked, pour chicken over jasmine rice.
- Add salt to taste.
Crockpot Meal: Coconut Curry Chicken by Chef Matt Baldridge from Dinner Club PopUp
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!