Warm Kale, Quinoa & Butternut Squash Salad
Dr. Nandi's Organic Butternut Squash Salad
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the squash over a large baking sheet, drizzle over the oil and bake for 30 mins or until tender.
- Cook the rice and lentils in boiling salted water for 20 mins, adding the broccoli for the final 4 mins of cooking.
- Drain well, then stir in the cranberries and pumpkin seeds with some seasoning.
- Add the squash, pour over the lemon juice and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!