Dr. Nandi’s Asian Spring Rolls
Dr. Nandi's Asian Spring Rolls
- Cook and drain ground chicken.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour some of the water into a pie pan. Dip one sheet of rice paper into the water. It will become very pliable.
- Remove from the water (letting excess water drain off) and place on a plate. Repeat with a second sheet of rice paper. Place the second sheet on the plate, overlapping the first halfway.
- Layer lettuce, a few bean sprouts, some cucumber and 2 tablespoons of meat near the bottom corner of the rice paper.
- Starting with the bottom edge, roll the paper over the filling. Half way through, flip the side edges up, then finish rolling the rest of the way.
- Repeat the process above until you have completed six rolls. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!