Gluten Free Spinach Cakes
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
12 oz. spinach
1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Pulse spinach in three batches in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Add ricotta , parmesan, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Line 8 cup muffin pan with liners.
- Divide spinach mixture among the 8 cups.
- Bake spinach cakes until set. About 20 minutes.
- Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
The Health Benefits of Spinach
Find out why adding Spinach to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Spinach.