Crispy Root-Vegetable Bake Will Make Your Mouth Water
CRISPY ROOT-VEGETABLE BAKE
Always use organic when possible
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large cast-iron skillet, add 3 Tbsp of melted butter and coat bottom.
- Slice potatoes, turnip, and rutabaga into 1/8 inch thick round pieces. Set aside.
- Peel and smash garlic.
- In a skillet, place the sliced vegetables in sections.
- Add garlic in between slices of vegetables. You don’t have to have garlic in between every piece.
- Brush vegetables with remaining melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place skillet in oven and bake. Vegetables should be tender and turn golden
- Garnish with thyme.Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!