Hemp Heart Frittata
HEMP HEART FRITTATA
Always use organic when possible.
- 14 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- 2 tsp Hemp Hearts for sprinkling on top of finished frittata
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat broiler to high.
- On a baking sheet, brush with ½ Tbsp avocado oil. Add sliced zucchini.
- Drizzle with ½ Tbsp avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Broil for 2-3 minutes until lightly brown. Change from broil to bake at 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, almond milk, Hemp Hearts, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine very well. Add feta cheese.
- In a medium-sized skillet, pour in egg mixture. Then cover top with zucchini slices and sprinkle some extra sun-dried tomatoes on top.
- Place in oven and cook until golden and center sets. About 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly. Sprinkle remaining Hemp Hearts on top. Slice into 8 wedges. Serve warm.
Note: Leftovers will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!