Dr. Nandi’s Grilled Salmon "Moroccan Style"
Dr. Nandi's Grilled Salmon "Moroccan Style"
- 2 Tbsp low-fat organic plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 oz center-cut wild salmon fillet skinned and cut into 2 portions
- 2 lemon wedges
- Mix yogurt, parsley, cilantro, lemon juice, oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- Put salmon in a medium sealable plastic bag.
- Pour in the remaining yogurt mixture, seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Oil the grill rack.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade.
- Grill the salmon until it is browned and just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Top the salmon with the reserved sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!