Dr. Nandi’s Sweet Potato Pudding
Dr. Nandi's Sweet Potato Pudding
- Olive oil
- 2 large NatureFresh eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey divided
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 slice whole wheat bread remove crust
- 2 cups mashed baked peeled sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 11/2-quart baking dish with olive oil
- Combine eggs, 3 Tbsp honey, milk, and bread in a large bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add sweet potato, vanilla, cinnamon, and allspice; beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Scatter pecans and ginger over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until pudding is set and slightly puffy
- While pudding bakes, combine yogurt and remaining 1 Tbsp honey; stir until smooth.
- Divide pudding among 4 bowls, and top evenly with yogurt mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!