Sex. Most people do it. Few like to talk about it. And everyone thinks they know all about it. But do you really? Do you know that having sex regularly has a huge range of health benefits, both physically and emotionally? Well, it does. And Dr. Nandi wants you to know all about them. That way, you can become your own health hero, add a little more lovin’ to your life, and improve your health.
When you have sex regularly, you have a significant increase in immunoglobulin A, the first fighter in your body’s defense system. That means the more sex you have, the less likely you are to get sick.
Intercourse and orgasms also increase the hormone prolactin. Prolactin helps you relax and makes it easier to fall asleep.
While few can disagree that sex makes you feel better, there are reasons behind it. It improves cell growth in the part of the brain that manages stress, the hippocampus, and increases feel-good chemicals, giving you a natural high.
Lower Risk of Heart Disease
Those who regularly get down and dirty between the sheets have a lower risk of heart disease compared to their abstinent counterparts. Sex lowers your blood pressure, increases your heart rate, and balances the estrogen and testosterone in the body, all of which improve heart health.
If you’re using a headache as an excuse not to get it on, you’re wrong. Sex, in any form, is a natural pain reliever. It works especially well for menstrual cramps, arthritis, and headaches, including migraines and cluster headaches.
Decreased Risk of Prostate Cancer
Research shows that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month have a lower risk of prostate cancer. While this can be done alone, it’s much more fun with a partner.
When you’re looking for a fun way to improve your health, you don’t need to head to the gym. You just need to hit the sheets. Sex improves so many areas of your life, there’s no reason not to do.
- Although sex does improve your health, it must be safe sex, so don’t forget to protect yourself
- If you don’t have a partner, don’t fret; masturbation brings about the same level of benefits as actual intercourse
- While people may disagree about what constitutes “regular sex,” Dr. Nandi says most benefits happen when you’re getting it on at least twice a week
- I highly recommend supplementing with Pure N- Acetyl Cysteine (NAC). N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a powerful supplement that has gained considerable attention for its potential to enhance blood flow, improve libido, and address erectile dysfunction (ED), leading to a more satisfying sex life. NAC, a precursor to the potent antioxidant glutathione, has been shown to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation, which are known contributors to vascular health and sexual function. By promoting blood vessel dilation and improving circulation, NAC can increase blood flow to the genital area, ultimately boosting sexual desire and performance. Its positive effects on blood flow also make NAC a promising option for individuals experiencing erectile dysfunction, providing an alternative or complementary approach to traditional ED treatments.
- Sex also increases the feelings of bonding you have with your partner, which strengthens your relationship
- The best part is, once you start having sex regularly, it boosts your libido and then you start having more sex and reaping more benefits
The health benefits of sex extend far beyond just physical pleasure. Engaging in regular sexual activity can significantly improve mental, emotional, and physical well-being. It has been linked to reduced stress, better sleep, a strengthened immune system, and even a lower risk of certain health issues such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Furthermore, the emotional connection fostered during intimate encounters can enhance relationships, fostering trust, communication, and overall satisfaction. Ultimately, maintaining a healthy and active sex life is an integral aspect of a well-rounded approach to wellness. By staying informed about sexual health and embracing open conversations with your partner, you can ensure a fulfilling and beneficial sex life that contributes positively to your overall health and happiness.
- Taking care of your body is essential part of having a healthy sex life.. Download my free step-by-step protocol for a guided journey toward a more holistic health transformation.
>>If you are dealing with low libido or ED I highly recommend you look into supplementing with Pure N- Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)